Wednesday, May 27, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.

Music Edition!  These are just a few of the songs that I have been listening too lately.  Hopefully you'll like them too.



'Blame It' - Jamie Foxx (My life coach really likes this one)




'Calle Ocho' - Pitbull (I have no clue what is being said, but it makes me want to dance)



'Love Struck' - V Factory (This is constantly played on XM, plus it's a boyband- how could I not love it?)



'You Belong With Me' - Taylor Swift (SO adorable!)



'Just a Friend' - Biz Markie (AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

What are you listening to?

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

ha...you crack me up. biz markie is the bomb and makes an appearance on yo gabba gabba every now and then to teach kids how to beat box. proud to say that all 3 of my kiddos participate! =0)

shan1420 said...

I love Blame it!!! I'm listening to lots of pitbull.... lets see what else.. Mad by Ne-yo or whatev his name is, leave out all the rest - linkin par, turn my swag on - soulja boy, Hey Ma - Cam'ron yeah...that's a good list.