Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh Hey, Fall. It's been a while.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall. (Which means Christmas is just around the corner. WHAT?!?). Anyway, I think Fall gets jipped a lot of the time, especially here in Utah where it goes from summer to winter in like a day. I love Fall and am really trying to appreciate this beautiful season.

The other night I made an apple crisp. It was very luxury. I bet you wish you were here to eat it. Sorry. The house smelled so good all night. I wish it was appropriate to have Fall smells all year round.

I have also been loving Stevie Wonder lately. Random. But, really I just like his music.



Also, I've decided that I like piano music. It's really quite beautiful to listen to. I think when I am older I am going to hire a professional to play piano music in my house. Fancy. (Or, I could just get one of the magic pianos.) I was watching 'Pride & Predjudice' today with 'The Gabes' and I just really liked the music (& that Mr. Darcy).

Have a happy day of non-laboring tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 40's in the a.m. here.

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

Okay, tell the truth. Did you pilfer the apples for the crisp from your backyard (by pilfer I mean "harvest").

xoxo

LOVE the fall in utah, post pictures of the colors changing please!