Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yawn.

I have a few things that I need to dedicate an entire post to, but that will most definitely not be tonight. Running on about 5 hours of sleep for the past 2 weeks is beginning to catch up with me and I crashed and burned when I got home from work tonight around 7. I caught glimpses of the Lakers game while I was sleeping on the couch. I woke up in a panic about 20 minutes ago when I remembered that I have a paper due tomorrow morning at 8 am. Luckily it's mostly done, I just need to put the finishing touches on it. I feel like I'm living in a fog. Summer semester is very intense, about 3x as fast as the regular semester and I'm very glad that I'll be done in a few weeks. Maybe then I will have time to write something interesting. Until then, here's what's going on:

-I got the BMW back yesterday. I have to drive it for a week and then take it back in next Wednesday so they can run more tests and try to figure out what is going on. Morons.

-Peter, in my earlier induced delirium I saw that your boys barely pulled out the win. I guess 'The Machine' pulled it off after all. Oh, and some guy named Kobe. Haha.

-I have a life coach. I call her every few days and let her know what I am doing and to make sure that I am making good decisions in my life. She lets me know that I am luxury and that I am doing good things. She also invites me to come over for dinner every time I call. I would love to go but it takes about 12 hours to get to her house. If any of you, Peter, are in need of a good life coach please let me know and I'll get you Chrissi's contact info.

-Sometimes at work I feel like a complete idiot. This is mostly because I work about 1 day a week and my brain is so occupied by school that I forget how to do really simple things. Sometimes I just need people to explain things to me very slowly and clearly and then just maybe I'll figure out what I'm supposed to do.

-There is most likely another expedition to Cali in my near future. This trip may include taking the DAT. This is some advice that I got from my life coach.

-I'm going to Vegas next weekend where I'll get to act like a real dentist. Don't worry I won't be doing cavity preps on real people.

-If you haven't seen 'She's the Man', do yourself a favor and watch it. It's seriously one of the funniest movies, and if you know that a lot of their lines were improvised it's even funnier.

-As I sit here listening to my playlist, I realize how good it really is. You should all thank me for this.

-I really miss my Grandpa. A lot.

-I think it may be time to redo my bedroom, yet again. The bright pink is very luxury, but I think I need something more calming. Plus, now that I have a luxury bathroom I need to get my room up to par so that Chrissi can stay here and think that it is fancy.

-As I get older, I wish that I had a more laid back personality. I have a hard time just sitting around and doing nothing. I like to have a schedule and stick to it. Sometimes, like now, this drives me absolutely crazy. I work myself up so much that I stay up at night worrying about all of the things I have going on. Maybe living in Hawaii would solve this problem.

-I have a Dooney & Bourke lunch pail. I think it is very luxury, but some people at work, who shall remain nameless, make fun of me. Whatever to you. Haha.

-There is a girl in my Evolution class who comes to school everday with wet hair. She then proceeds to french braid her hair in the middle class. She does this EVERY DAY!!!!!!!! I have taken note and made sure that I am not just imagining this. It is in fact for real. Awkward.

-Ok, this should hold most of you off for a few days. For those of you, Chrissi, who like being mentioned I count 3 DIRECT references. Are you happy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh, of course!!! Please make a photo of the wet hair girl then pass a note to her to remind her when class starts and suggest she perhaps get up 10 minutes earlier to take care of her hair. Tell her your life coach suggested this and give her my number.

Toppy said...

Although your "lunch pale" is most certainly luxury... I don't believe that was what dooney and bourke had in mind for it when they made it. I may be wrong and if so I take it back but I can barely afford the brown paper sacks.. let alone a dooney and bourke.

Jacqueline M said...

That was a good post. My life couch is also named Chrissi...She works at the Luxury Grand Brenier Resort and Spa...I wonder if they are the same person.

Jenn S. said...

Life coaches are so luxury.