Sunday, November 2, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

So, my friends on the Jazz blog that I am a member of thought it would be fun to create something called a 'Fantasy Basketball League.' I was like, ok this could be fun. I think it is something that most college age males participate in, in hopes of winning and to keep away from doing their homework. Since I am graduated and don't have a lot going on, I thought that it would be a 'perfect' waste of time... Haha. Anyway, I don't know what I have gotten myself into. There is like a 500 page rule/strategy book that I'm supposed to read and there's going to be a draft and frankly, I don't even know how to get on the actual website. I'm a hot mess. However, I did come up with a strategy of my own: Pick the 12 hottest players in the NBA. KK is obviously #1 with D. Will coming very close behind at #1.1. So anyway, I will probably lose, but that doesn't matter, right?

UPDATE: Luckily I picked KK as my #1 draft pick in the first round. Yes, I was ridiculed. But, hey I am loyal.

No comments: