Saturday, August 8, 2009

What are you reading?

I like to read, and I prefer to read good books. Duh. So, I would like to know what books y'all are reading now, books you have read recently and books that you could read over and over again. I like to have a long list of books in que so that when I'm done with one I can go right to the next one. (Also, if books are popular then I like to get on the wait list at the library quickly so I don't have to wait forever.) I am currently reading this:


I'm trying to finish it before next weekend so that I can go see the movie. It's a good book, kind of hard to get into at first though (and there are some parts that are a little racy). But, overall I would recommend it.

So, please leave me your suggestions. Thanks.

2 comments:

UtesFan89 said...

Have you read the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde? It's... well, interesting. Personally, I loved it, but I guess everyone has their own tastes. He's also written a couple of books in the Nursery Crime series.

Anything by Michael Crichton/John Grisham/Agatha Christie works too. And Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, definitely.

As for new books... Dan Brown is releasing the 3rd book in the DaVinci Code/Angels & Demons series soon. It's called The Lost Symbol... and there's already 694 holds (I'm #694) in the SL County library system.

Jacqueline M said...

I blogged. Kinda