Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm gonna take "Astrology"


So, I'm done with finals. Thank goodness. Only one more semester to go. I have lots of things running through my head that will amount to some good blogs over the break. And, I have been tagged, courtesy of my cousin Jenn Jenn, so I know all of you will be wanting to read that. I didn't go to sleep last night. It was rather unluxury, I guess that is the price to be paid for not studying when I was supposed to. But, Jacqueline came down around 11 last night and we had a conversation that goes a little something like this.


Danielle: What classes are you taking next semester?

Jacqueline: English, Math, and I'm taking Astrology for my physical science credit, Madison said it's a good class.

D: Astrology?? What exactly is that?

J: It's like where you learn about stars and stuff.

D: Oh really, that's interesting. Do you perhaps mean ASTRONOMY??

J: What?

D: Astrology is like tarot cards, and palm readings and horoscopes. Duh.

J: Haha. Oh wow. But, that would be really awesome if it was like today we will be reading the lines in each others hands, and you were like, tomorrow you will meet the man of your dreams, but oh no, today you will die. Hahaha.

D: You're retarded.


Ok, so it was probably a lot funnier if you were there. But, I just thought I would share this little insight and give a shout-out to my little sis. I know I don't tell you this often, and I still don't like to hug you, but I love you, and you're one of my favorite people to hang out with.

4 comments:

Peter said...

No that was very funny. Jacqueline needs a lot of love.Please take care of her.

Amy said...

That was hilarious...only because I could actually hear that conversation in my head...and her laughing at the end! So glad that you have a blog now...Merry Christmas!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hey D...

I had no idea that you were blogging! I followed you to a link from my blog. Haha!

And that's a funny story=0) Hope all is well, out there. We HOPE to make it out there next summer with the kiddos and Tom in tow this time.

Love to the family!

Anonymous said...

sometimes i just get confused! ugh! whatever i am going to astrology at Hogwarts with Harry and Ron and when you guys want to know your future you will all be sorry you made fun of me! haha