Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, here we go. This should be interesting.
1. I ablsolutely love the Utah Jazz, especially Deron Williams. It brings me such joy to just sit and watch them play, and hopefully win. Hopefully I'll get to go to the game against Seattle on saturday. I'd be one very happy girl.
2. I have a slight obsession with Dooney & Bourke. I haven't counted, but between the purses, watches, shoes, umbrellas, and luggage, we have to have at least 50!!
3. I still really, really like the Backstreet Boys. Ok, yeah, most of them are married and what not, but I do love to listen to their music. Millenium is by far my favorite album, and I could listen to "I want it that-a way" over and over again. Now, Peter I know you will make fun of me for this, but I don't care. Don't try and pretend like you don't have a little BSB or NSYNC on your iPod.
4. My parents are my best friends. I am basically the female version of my dad and we see everything in the same way. I know that I can always go to him for advice and after talking will know exactly what I need to do. He always makes sure that I am happy. And, I don't know many other dads who spoil there daughters like my dad does. Hello, I was driving a Porsche at 16. Most importantly my dad trusts me. He has taught me well, and now knows that I will make good decisions. And my mom is one of the most giving people I have ever met. She never complains, and is always willing to help people out no matter what. I know that I sometimes give her crap about all the volunteering that she does, but it is really such a good example to (a somewhat selfish) person like me. I love nothing more than to spend the day hanging out with my mom. I really don't know what I am going to do when I move to go to dental school. I might just have to take both of them with me.
5. I'm bossy. I know this must be absolutely shocking!!!! But, I think this just comes with being the oldest. A lot of the time I don't even mean to be bossy, it just happens. I don't think that I would be as bossy if everyone around me could just read my mind and do exactly what I wanted them to do, it's not all that hard people. I've been talking (like completely) since before I was 1 and bossing people, mostly my poor mother, around. This is something that I am constantly trying to work on. It's just not that easy.
6. I love sprinkles. I think that they are just so much fun, and brighten up any situation. I really just like to look at them. When I get married I am going to have a cake covered in sprinkles.
7. Sharing is caring. I like to borrow, with the intention of returning, things from my sisters. They like to say that I steal. This is definately not the case. I just think that with 4 girls in the house we should share things. I think the main problem is that I don't like to share in return. Oh well.
I tag: Amy, Andres, Ciera, Peter (update your freakin blog), and Susan