Friday, February 8, 2008

Zero Tolerance Friday

Pedro and I cruising in the Porsche, not tolerating anything.

First off I must thank Peter for introducing me to this wonderful concept. Zero Tolerance Friday (ZTF), is all about not letting anyone or anything ruin your Friday and potentially your weekend. In honor of ZTF I didn't go my community health class today because I can't tolerate the teacher. I also didn't tolerate Jacqueline being a b-rat. I also will not tolerate a loss from the Jazz tonight. They've won 10 in a row, and I fully anticipate that streak to continue tonight.

And Peter, please be more careful when walking in the future. Jacqueline would no longer have someone to worry about her all of the time, and I wouldn't have anyone to share my quasi-love of mormon movies with. I will not tolerate you being hit by a car!!!! Haha.

I had a giant Biochem test this week, but all that is past, and I fully anticiapte having a good weekend. I hope you all do the same.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

That is a GREAT idea!! I'll have to start doing that!

Anonymous said...

I should adopt your policy...especially about certain health teachers! ;)

Jackie said...

Hilary of course =)

Jacqueline M said...

when was a being a b-rat! I'm the nicest person danilee! And yes i agree that peter needs to be more careful because he is the only one i know that is worried for my safetly at all times.

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter said...

It is my duty as Jacqueline’s guardian to stay safe. And yes there is a time for tolerance...Friday is not that day.