Saturday, February 2, 2008

Half Way 'Round the World

So, I'm pretty sure I don't know any people in Italy or Africa at the moment. So it was a little surprising to see those two places pop up on my site counter. So, I'm thinking I'm gonna make my blog private. Please email me so that I can add you as a friend. And even if I don't know you personally, if you're a friend of a friend or whatnot, email me too. I love that people read my blog, but I would prefer being able to control it from the ENTIRE world.
Thanks ya'll.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Ack!! I don't know if I have your email! Don't make it private without including me!

With your stat counter can you see how long the African and Italian people stayed? Sometimes people will get a hit on Google for your site but you will look and see that they were there for only a few seconds. But it is always good to be safe, especially since you have personal info (like cities and last names and such) on your site. Be safe!

Jenn S. said...

yeah - weird. That's exactly why we went private. Please include me! xoxo

Amy said...

I don't have your email...but I so want to keep up with you. My email is amygirly@gmail.

Jackie said...

So I would think I was important enough to not even have to give you my e-mail. So I won't.lol. If you really don't have it then you can look on my facebook page and it should be there, as I'm not going to post it right here.

Ciera said...

I didn't even know there was a site counter. I'll have to check mine out!

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how I'm one of your peeps, I hope I don't get left out.