Please disregard the fact that neither of us are wearing makeup.
Today is my very luxury cousin Chrissi's birthday. Unfortunately she has the flu, so send some well-wishes her way. Here is a list of 10 reasons to love Chrissi:
1. She is very luxury, and is constantly in search of things that are luxury. (Notice the D&B's in the pic.)
2. She used to have this opal ring and when I was little I would always want to rub it on my lips because I thought it was lipstick. She would always let me, even though I was annoying.
3. She has great comedic timing. Ex: We are just watching this gentleman push his house across the road.
4. One of my favorite baby pics is of Chrissi and I at Mimi's on the patio where she wrapped a napkin over my hair.
5. She (and Don) produced some of the most adorable kids you'll ever see.
6. Chrissi and Don are just about the cutest, funniest married couple you'll meet.
7. She can pretty much always make you laugh.
8. She's a wonderful mother, wife and daughter.
9. She would do anything for anyone.
10. She's truly more like an older sister to me!
Happy Birthday!! I love you and hope you feel better soon!