Sunday, January 18, 2009

Epiphany.

Today I was helping my mom put away Christmas decorations (yes, I know it's a month later) and cleaning out our entertainment center. I was looking through a bunch of old pictures and I realized that I am oh most definitely a person who is supposed to have short hair. Some people (Camille) look gorgeous with hair down to their butt, I am not one of those people. When I was a senior in high school my hair was probably 4 or 5 inches past my shoulders, and it looked HORRIBLE. I really shouldn't ever let my hair get any more than an inch longer than my shoulders. And, even then it should be very layered. I just thought all of you would like to know this.

Also, if I ever say something crazy like 'I think I'm going to grow my hair out', please stop me immediately and direct me to my Sr. pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no comments yet, so i thought i'd be the first... you know that if you had a stupid idea like that i'd be the first to let you know.

Toppy said...

That is exactly how I feel when I look at pictures of myself with long hair.