Sunday, January 11, 2009

I had a Birthday, shout 'Hooray'!

First off I would like to thank everyone for all the love on my day of birth.  All of your calls, messages, emails, cards and gifts were wonderful!  You all made it a very luxury day.


I was greeted in the morning by these fancy notes on my bathroom mirror.
It is luxury to have a sister who is 'an official Disney representative.'
'Homeboy Industries, how may I help you?'
Of course KK wanted to wish a happy day!
I had to work on my birthday, which could have been rather unluxury.  But, luckily I work with very luxury people and they made sure I had a great day.  They even got me luxury cupcakes.  (FYI, I called cupcakes 'muffcakes' when I was little.  Awww, cute.)

You can read more about me here and here.

1 comment:

Jacqueline M said...

Im such a good sister....too bad I have issues spelling..