Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hola.

I've been really busy and so I apologize for my lack of blogging. I even completely forgot that there was a Jazz game last night. Luckily they won, even though I wasn't 'there' to coach them through the television.

A few quick things:

-I figured out how to buy songs from iTunes on my iPhone. This is very luxury.

-My new fav song is 'Heartless' by Kanye West.

-I switched purses last night. I always get a little bit nervous before I go on a vacation, because I wonder if I made a good decision and brought the right purse. L.C.: I brought by green one that I got a few months ago when I was with you. Is that a good decision?

-I have too much stuff. I really need to do some 'Spring cleaning'.

-My room is getting painted pink next week!

2 comments:

chrissi said...

I can't think of which one the green one is...but I trust your judgement. Have a ton of fun in Texas with Mrs-I -am-tired-of -shopping-poor-me.

Post pix of Camilles room
please and gracias

Jenn S. said...

WTH?

You wanna fight LC?

I'm just glad that someone who is related to me wants to come visit.

PS - my comment word verification was "Hissiout" as in, let's get the "hissiout" of this place . . .