Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I must be popular.

You know how they say that your nose itches when someone is talking about you? Well my nose has been itching like crazy. I really just think it is the crazy wind and inversion that is making my nose itch, but I like to think that people are thinking about me.

In other news. My headboard will arrive tomorrow. That is very luxury. I also got a cute mirror for my room. Have I mentioned how much I love having a pink room? I just makes me very happy.

Today was one of 'those' days at work where you leave and you are just exhausted. Emotionally and physically I was over it. I really felt like I was going to have a good ol' cry when I got in the car (which is totally NOT like me at all.) So, I got in the car and turned on the radio and this is the song I hear:




It made me feel better.  I guess everything will be alright.

1 comment:

Shums said...

I saw them live on Monday in Denver. Be jealous.