I don't like being at home for very long periods of time. I kind of go crazy (blame the snow). Anywhoo, I arrived home yesterday and I'm already planning my next escape. One problem: I don't really know where to go. I think I would like to go on a road trip. Does anyone want to go with me? I really am a great person to go on a road with, here's why:
Top 10 reasons it is luxury to go road trippin' with me:
1. I have luxury Dooney & Bourke luggage.
2. I like to leave EARLY in the morning, therefore not 'wasting' a day traveling.
3. I like to drive and be in control. Therefore you can sleep and be well rested when you reach your final destination.
4. I pay for gas. I know where all the Costco's are.
5. I have an iPhone, which enables you to have full internet access on the open road. You can book your face, check your email and tweet your little heart out.
6. I have a great iPod selection that includes BSB, Spice Girls and Jesse McCartney. I like to sing along and so you pretty much have a great pop concert experience.
7. I drive fast, getting you there in less time.
8. I have an excellent cop radar detector.
9. I always have a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, hairspray and lipgloss in purse if you need to freshen up a little bit.
10. You would be SO lucky to spend any amount of time stuck in a car with me.
Please call me with any offers.