Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last week...

I was feeling a bit anxious.  I don't like to be in Utah for extended periods of time (it really can't be good for you).  So, I flew down to the real Promised Land for a little R & R and some life coaching.   I feel much better now, thank you very much.
Bronte was having a moment, and yes Haydie has fancy hair in.
We took a church holiday and went down to the beach.  We rented one of those 4 seater bikes and ventured around (mostly in the parking lot).  Please ask Bronte about her experience, apparently these bikes are a modern day torture chamber.  Whatever.

I am so glad that I'm graduated from college and that I can take trips down to Cali whenever I feel like it.  Chrissi, what are you doing this weekend?  I think I might come down again.  Haha.

3 comments:

Jacqueline M said...

Um...Why is Haydan wearing Kim's(from housewives of ATL) hair wig?

AJ Candrian said...

Cute beach picture! I'm jealous... I'm in high need of some beach time!

chrissi said...

My schedule is wide open, so please come down after you check in with Shirley. How was your hair cut what did you get done??