Friday, October 17, 2008

Election '08.


I've pretty much been glued to CNN lately. There is so much going on, and I love all of the drama and arguing. I especially enjoy reading about all of the contention reguarding Proposition 8 in California. I find it particularly amusing that there are so many college students in UTAH that are in such an uproar about it. Honestly, calm down. Most have taken their debate to Facebook. I find this rather annoying, but some of their arguments are hilarious to read.


Anyway, I'm going to keep my opinions to myself. It's my blog and I can say what I want to say, but I don't feel like getting into commenting wars with people.


Whatever your choice, I just hope that you'll get out and vote.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm assuming the Utah'n kids want a "yes" on prop 8?

Danielle said...

DUH. It's SO annoying.