Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It snowed today. But, not like white, fluffy, pretty snow. It was like cold, bone-chilling, icy snow. Eww. So, I decided to be helpful and get out the Christmas decorations. It may be a bit early, but whatever. I also decided that I wanted to make sugar cookies. Please keep in mind that the last time I had 3 assistants and used a cookie mix. This time I did everything from scratch (it was hard).

So anyway, making the cookies isn't much fun, but decorating them is rather luxury. We had neon food color so luckily I got to make pink and green cookies. Awesome.



Anything with pink and sprinkles makes me totally happy.
These two HTM's refused to help me with any of the baking process, but they made sure they were around when it came time to eat fancy cookies. They're special.

P.S. I was just reading through a few blog entries from last year and I used to be a lot funnier. What happened?

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

ha!! cookies are always good! nice of you to share...you do remember the story of the little red hen, don't you. that would have been me;0)

Jenn S. said...

what, no Lily shift shaped sugar cookies?! What would hopsy think?:)

Me - Loves to EAT sugar cookies - does not love to make sugar cookies (The rolling and cutting process is entirely too taxing . . .)