Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sometimes I wake up at 1:30 in the morning.


So, I am deathly afraid of waking up late, or being late period.  Because I am so afraid I sleep with TWO alarm clocks (Yes, I am OCD, you don't need tell me).  So, I had to work today, and I had my alarm set for 5 a.m.  (Yes, I wake up at 5 to get luxurified for the day).  Anywhoo, since I am so nervous about waking up late, I woke up this morning at like 1:20, took one look at the clock and thought 'SH*T, I'm SO late for work, I've missed the whole morning and now I have to hustle up there.'  I started putting on my scrubs and shoes, and then I started thinking about what was going on.  I looked at my phone, and quickly realized it was 1 o'clock IN THE MORNING!  Duh.  I got back into bed, but I didn't sleep very easily for fear of really sleeping in.


In other news,  I love Jesse McCartney, and my teeth are sore because I am trying to fix this one jacked-up tooth I have.  Ugh.  Ok, now I'm going to bed (And, I sure hope that I am not jinxing myself by writing any of this!)

6 comments:

Makr said...

Wait, there must be a typo in your blog...your teeth are perfect...what jacked-up tooth...where's the proof?

Jackie said...

hahaha! Can't say that I've ever done that!

I have a jacked up tooth you need to fix too. =/

Toppy said...

I am glad you made it on time for work and it is so nice of you to wake up so early to look very luxury for us.

Jacqueline M said...

You are koo koo crazy. And i HATE your alarm...you need a new one because you dont even wake up when it goes off...believe me I would know Im the one that has to wake you up sometimes so you can turn that d*mn thing off.

Jenn S. said...

Ugh - so crappy. I used to do the same thing growing up with early morning seminary, I was always in a carpool and always worried I would sleep in and mess up the 6:05 am pick-up time.

Sorry babe.

PS - Can you ladies email your pics of the Utah family reunion? I want to put together a blog post.

xoxoxo

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

were you traumatized in childhood because you were late?? ;0) i haven't seen a 5 am that i had to get up for...i think...ever! that's so un-luxury