Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thriller.

Last night I went to go see Thriller. Why, you might ask? Because, when you work at a luxury office like mine and have a great boss, you get to do fun things every now and then. So, anyway, I was a little freaked out by all of these children running around breathing down people's necks. Rest assured that I remained calm and luckily they all left me alone.

I didn't really know what to expect from the show. I guess I thought it was going to be a tribute to MJ or something, but it turned out to be a grown up, Halloween-inspired, somewhat disturbing dance recital. Yeah. But, it's always fun to spend time with my co-workers, my boss and his wife outside of the office. We all get to dress a lot fancier.

P.S. Em- sorry your head is cut-off. It's the demon-child's fault.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Word. It's ok. Looks like it might have been a crappy fat-face picture anyway. Everyone else looks extra hot though. xoxo