Friday, July 25, 2008

This is embarrassing.

Ok, so this has been circulating around for quite a while and I finally took the time to check it out.  It's a blog my an LDS lady totally making fun of all the other little LDS mommy's who blog about being "seriously" so blessed.  The blog is actually quite funny.

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

But, we all know that we have read actual blogs that are exactly the same but are being completely serious.  I hope that I will NEVER do anything like this.

(For the record, none of my blogging friends have blogs like this, so don't be thinking that I'm making fun of you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is freakin' hilarious! It reminds me of your other post where you talk about the family tree on the back of the window...so sad. SO BLESSED! :)